Charles R. Schwab Quotes

Charles R. Schwab Quotes

Charles R. Schwab Quotes


Charles R. Schwab Quotes


There is nothing else that so kills the ambitions of a person as criticisms from superiors. I never criticize anyone. I believe in giving a person an incentive to work. So I am anxious to praise but loath to find fault. I have yet to find a person, however great or exalted his station, who did not do better work and put forth greater effort under a spirit of approval than he would ever do under a spirit of criticism.


I have yet to find the man, however, exalted his station, who did not do better work and put forth greater effort under a spirit of approval than under a spirit of criticism.

The man who trims himself to suit everybody will soon whittle himself away.

Nobody wants to be passive; indexing is not passive – much more goes into indexing than watching a stock become the next buggy whip.

I quickly learned that if I kept at it and plowed right through the rejections I would eventually get somebody to buy my wares.

A man can succeed at almost anything for which he has unlimited enthusiasm.

We are all salesmen every day of our lives. We are selling our ideas, our plans, our enthusiasms to those with whom we come in contact.

I am like a chief. I like to taste the food. If it tastes bad, I don’t serve it. I’m constantly monitoring what we do, and I’m always looking for better ways we can provide financial services, ways that would make me happy if I were a client.

The best place to succeed is where you are with what you’ve got.

At the end of every day, having a clientele that speaks well of you, that’s the largest source of business. I don’t care what kind of business you’re in. Clients referring us to their friends or relatives is so much more powerful than any advertising we could ever do.

Most of the mutual fund investments I have are index funds, approximately 75%.

I couldn’t read. I just scraped by. My solution back then was to read classic comic books because I could figure them out from the context of the pictures. Now I listen to books on tape.

I quickly learned that if I kept at it and plowed right through the rejections I would eventually get somebody to buy my wares.

The man who has done less than his best has done nothing.

Many times I can see a solution to something differently and quicker than other people. I see the end zone and say ‘This is where I want to go.’

The man who does not work for the love of work but only for money is not likely to make money nor find much fun in life.


Passion is the great slayer of adversity. Focus on strengths and what you enjoy.

I did as much as I could: raising chickens, pushing an ice-cream cart, bagging walnuts, driving a tractor on a beet farm, working on the railroad. I think this eclectic career helped me a lot in life.

Don’t limit investing in the financial world. Invest something of yourself, and you will be richly rewarded.

It’s fun to play around… it’s human nature to try to select the right horse… But for the average person, I’m more of an indexer… The predictability is so high… For 10, 15, 20 years you’ll be in the 85th percentile of performance. Why would you screw it up?

Kindness is more powerful than compulsion.

The inventor, the man with a unique, specialized talent, is the only real super-genius. But he is so rare that he needs no consideration.

When a man has put a limit on what he will do, he has put a limit on what he can do.

I consider my ability to arouse enthusiasm among men the greatest asset I possess. The way to develop the best that is in a man is by appreciation and encouragement.

The man who fails to give fair service during the hours for which he is paid is dishonest. The man who is not willing to give more than this is foolish.

The men who miss success have two general alibis: ‘I’m not a genius’ is one; and the other, ‘There aren’t the opportunities today there used to be’.

The man who has done less than his best has done nothing.

I have always felt that the surest way to qualify for the job just ahead is to work a little harder than anyone else on the job one is holding down.

Nothing is more fatal to success than taking one’s job as a matter of course.

If more persons would get so enthused over their day’s work that someone would have to remind them to go out to lunch there would be more happiness in the world and less indigestion

See This :

Charles R. Schwab Motivational Quotes

I thought and dreamed of nothing else but the steelworks.

The man who has done his best has done everything.

Keeping a little ahead of conditions is one of the secrets of business, the trailer seldom goes far.

Spending creates more wealth for everybody.

Famous Quotes by Charles R. Schwab

The word passive does a disservice to investors considering their options. Indexing provides an effective means of owning the market and allows investors to participate in the returns of a basket of stocks. The basket of stocks changes over time as stocks are added or removed based on its rules.

The nasty little secret was that I couldn’t read worth a darn. In my case, I still read very slowly to this moment.

There is nothing else that so kills the ambitions of a person as criticisms from superiors. I never criticize anyone…If I like anything, I am hearty in my approbation and lavish in my praise.

Three men were laying brick. The first was asked: ” What are you doing? He answered: ” Laying some brick.” The second man was asked: ” What are you working for? ” He answered: ” Five dollars a day.” The third man was asked: ” What are you doing? He answered: ” I am helping to build a great cathedral.” Which man are you?

Inspirational Quotes by Charles R. Schwab

The hardest struggle of all is to be something different from what the average man is.

It may be in seemingly unimportant things that a man expresses his passion for perfection, yet they will count heavily in the long run.

Don’t be afraid of imperilling your health by giving a few extra hours to the company that pays your salary!

Bare hands grip success better than kid gloves.

Charles R. Schwab Best Quotes

People succeed at just about anything they’re genuinely enthusiastic about.

The way to get things done is to stimulate competition. I do not mean in a sordid, money-getting way, but in the desire to excel.

Ads go here

Comments

Use Information Purpose Only

quotes is a hypernym of reference, as the emphasis or copy of a previous declaration or thought. quotes are complement signifies that exhibit a reference. both reference and statements are sometimes shortened as "quote(s)".

stay related with us to check every day shayari updates. you can comparatively get instructed here with our most recent data and updates. stay related and continue to visit our site for the most recent deferred outcomes of the day.

Archive

Use Information Purpose Only

here is the latest Sattas invigorates reliant upon normal timetable. Satta gives notification, alert of all Sattas.

the matka game is as of now pay of source all around the india. matka is an obvious result rises game that was set up during the 1950s after the partnership on the best producers in india was done by an exhibition by the indian government.

Use Information Purpose Only

123movies was an association of record streaming destinations working from vietnam which allowed customers to watch films for free.

movierulz is a public storm webpage which openings stole films on the web. the site movierulz moves the stole versions of hindi, tamil, telugu.

tamil rockers is a storm site which works with the illegal scattering of ensured material, including tv programs, films, music and videos.

tamilgun is one of the notable film downloading site, which gives commonly latest tamil, telugu, bollywood, hollywood movies for free.

pagalworld is the best website for download ringtones in free. this is an electronic music website which contains the online ringtones, mp3 songs in free.

the kissanime was an anime-focused record streaming webpage that worked with interfaces and embedded accounts, allowing customers to stream or download movies and tv shows unlawfully in vain. it was a sister site page to a related manga seeing site, kissmanga. kissanime was portrayed as "one of the world’s most prominent streaming anime websites".

Contact Form

Send

Use Information Purpose Only

tamilgun is one of the notable film downloading site, which gives commonly latest tamil, telugu, bollywood, hollywood movies for free.